The WineMaster C25SR offers cooling and heating for cellars up to 25m3 in size. This wine cellar conditioning unit also has two fans speeds. In comparison with the WineMaster C25 and the C25S, the C25SR unit is fitted with a winter system to protect compressor during cold start. In operation this wine cellar conditioner is very quiet and efficient, helping to reduce energy costs.
The main features of the WineMaster C25SR include:
- Winter system function for a cold start
- Heating function so that temperatures do not drop too low
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by the thermostat
- 90% electrical efficiency with a brush-less engine
- Rubber shock absorbers for quiet operating (At 1m to 3m expect 45dB to 40dB)
- Eco-friendly with no CFCs
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read digital display
- Cold production can be manually stopped with a standby mode
- Easy installation with a wooden frame supplied as standard
- Low and easy maintenance will a single dust filter requiring cleaning and replacement annually
- Wooden frame external dimensions (mm) 374h x 514w x 150d
- Gas – R449A
- Cooling Power 500 W
- Electrical Power 400 W
- Heating Power 250 W
- WineMaster C25SR is supplied with 3pins UK plug 5 Amp fused
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments.
Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments
We offer solutions, Not just product and services
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for a 12 month or 24 months terms and conditions apply.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 10 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made direct to site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than a ground floor. We deliver only to a ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery off UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
Wine Master C25/S/SR features and prices comparison
“Winter system” means the unit will operate in low ambient temperature, therefore the back of the unit is suitable to be in a garage/basement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.