Whether you are a passionate wine lover or a professional restaurateur, your wine collection deserves the finest showcase to enhance everybody’s pleasure.
The new generation WineMaster SP40 units for wine cellars from Vino Master offers:
• Unobtrusive positioning
• Constant temperature regulation by heating or cooling
• Humidity level maintained
• Temperature adjustable from 13°C to 15°C
• Low noise levels
• Automatic defrosting
• Serial reheating
To protect your wine further, we have provided all the essential protective features including:
• Pressure-controlled expansion valve and speed regulator
• Pressure-controlled safety switches for low and high pressure
• Check valve
• Heating belt
• Metal dust filter
The WINESP40 DU is a split unit with ducted evaporator system for wine cellars.
WineMaster SP40 DU is available in three versions: the basic Split Conditioning Unit, for connections over a maximum distance of 20m horizontally and 10m vertically, and two models with insulated pre-charged flexible connecting lines, 4 m or 8 m in length, for simple installation between the indoor and outdoor locations.
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments.
Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments
We offer solutions, Not just product and services
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for a 12 month or 24 months terms and conditions apply.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 10 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made direct to site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than a ground floor. We deliver only to a ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery off UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
Please refer to the following link for
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.