The features and benefits of the WineMaster SP100 include:
- Heating function so that temperatures do not drop too low
- Wine protection from excessive light with a built-in night light
- Easy installation with its wooden set-in frame
- Large numbers of wines can be stored with the Winemaster SP100 cooling 100m³
- The best wine cellar conditions with temperatures maintained between 13 and 16°C
- Excellent humidity control with the condensation of moisture excess and removal to the outside
- Quiet in operation with anti-vibration system with elements mounted on rubber shock absorbers
- Power consumption controlled by the fans on the condenser side
- Ecological coolant gas used that does not contain CFCs
- Dimensions of the device enable installation in cellars, attics or other underutilised areas of your home
- Easy maintenance with a dust filter change recommended once a year
The Cellar Conditioning Unit, WINEMASTER SP100 provides cooling for cellars up to 100m³ in size and helps to transform a well-insulated room into a real wine cellar.
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments.
Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments
We offer solutions, Not just product and services
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for 12 months or 24 months terms and conditions apply. Contact us for more details.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 7 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made directly to the site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on the UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than the ground floor. We deliver only to the ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery of the UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
Please refer to the following links for
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.