The WineMaster IN50
is the very best of wine cellar conditioning units. It is, without doubt, the quietest conditioning unit on the market today and also offers a 30% reduction in energy consumption compared to standard air conditioners.
The Wine Master IN50 also offers the best C.O.P. performance for integrated air conditioners making it the product of choice for those serious about wine storage and preserving their wine investment.
The WINEMASTER IN50 sits inside the cellar with two connection pipes which go to the outside of the cellar. This air conditioning unit offers cooling for cellars up to 50m³ in size and helps to transform a well-insulated room into a true wine cellar.
The features and benefits of the WineMaster IN50 unit include:
- Energy savings with an energy-saving motor fan, a rotary compressor and a reaction turbine
- 90% electrical efficiency with a brush-less motor
- Air-conditions up to 50m³
- Design for perfect integration in the cellar
- Two-speed motor operated by the thermostat
- Easy to read digital display with electronic thermostat
- Maintains a constant temperature in the cellar between 13 and 15°C
- Standby mode: cold production can be stopped manually
- Humidity control: Condensation of moisture excess and evacuation to the outside
- Anti-vibration system with elements mounted on rubber shock absorbers
- Eco-friendly with the use of ecological refrigerant gas
- Automatic pressure controller depending on outside temperatures
- Easy maintenance with a dust filter in a drawer for easy access and cleaning.
- Installation kit thermal ducting pipe
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments.
Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments
We offer solutions, Not just product and services
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for 12 months or 24 months terms and conditions apply. Contact us for more details.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 7 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made directly to the site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on the UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than the ground floor. We deliver only to the ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery of the UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
Please refer to the following link for
Specific accessories for WINE IN50/s for installation purposes include a complete duct kit ensuring air entry and exit:
- 1 x Thermal Ducting – 160mm – 1 Metre Length
- 2 telescopic wall crossings TMK 125/150 with a shutter to sluice valves
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.