The features and benefits of the WineMaster IN25 unit include:
- Reduced energy costs with an energy-saving motor compressor
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by the thermostat
- Over 90% electrical efficiency with a brush-less engine
- Quiet operating with rubber shock absorbers to reduce vibration noise
- Excellent airflow of 128m3 measured inside a cellar
- Ecological coolant gas used that does not contain CFCs
- Electronic thermostat with large and prominent digital display for ease of reading
- Easy maintenance with a dust filter change recommended once a year
- WineMaster IN25 is supplied with 3 meters cable with UK plug top 5 Amp fused
The WineMaster IN25 sits inside the cellar with two connection pipes which go to the outside of the cellar. This wine cellar air conditioning unit offers cooling and heating for cellars up to 25m³ in size and helps to transform a well-insulated room into a true wine cellar or wine room.
- Installation kit thermal ducting pipe
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments.
Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments
We offer solutions, Not just product and services
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for a 12 month or 24 months terms and conditions apply.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 10 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made direct to site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than a ground floor. We deliver only to a ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery off UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
Please refer to the following links for
Specific accessories for WINE IN25/s for installation purposes include a complete duct kit ensuring air entry and exit:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.