Wine Conditioning Door PC6
Discover our Wine cellar air conditioner – Wine Conditioning Door PC6 – Cold 350w, with tie rod from left to right. A “2 in 1” model, door and integrated wine cellar air conditioner. Ideal up to 6 m3.
This 300w cold model from the WineMaster brand is both discreet and efficient. It adapts perfectly to many configurations.
MaBoutiquElectrique recommends this model of Winemaster Fondis wine cellar air conditioner, for its excellent quality/price ratio!
A 100% ALSACIAN FRENCH KNOW-HOW. Winemaster is the European leader in the field of wine cellar air conditioners. It offers a wide range of reliable and robust air conditioners that consume little energy.
Features & product benefits:
– Discretion and reliability of the wine cellar air conditioner
– Without an external unit, connection to an electrical outlet
– Reduced size, door and wine cellar air conditioner thickness of 26 cm max.
– “Single-stage” electronic thermostat with function display
– Constant temperature between 8 and 18 ° C!
– Dust filter for easy maintenance
– 2 reaction turbines for a very well controlled electricity consumption and a great longevity
– Automatic evaporation of condensates
– Optimal conditions for storing wine bottles,
– Easy commissioning of the wine cellar air conditioner, without requiring the intervention of a professional.
– Air conditioning capacity: Up to 6 m3.
– Cooling capacity: 350 W.
– Power supply: 220-240 V – 50 Hz.
– Sound level (at 1m – at 3m): 42 dB – 40 dB.
– Cooling Refrigerant: R449A
– Door unit in white lacquered metal and polyurethane DRAWING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
– Door with double steel envelope insulated with polyurethane (40 mm)
– Frame, a handle and lock assembly, a peripheral seal, 8 white plastic covers and fixing screws.
– Overall dimensions: L.746 x H.2016 x P.220 mm
We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions.
Vino Master is a division of Elextric Ltd based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments. Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments.
We offer solutions, Not just products and services