Refrigerated Wine Dispenser VM10
Commercial and environmental factors are driving the ever-increasing usage of bag-in-box wine. In response to this, Vino Master offers a unique range of 4 refrigerated dispensers to accommodate the needs of retail, the hospitality industry, and the home.
Like most other catering appliances, their size and design mean they are portable when empty. Refrigerated Wine Dispenser VM10 is simply plugging into a regular mains supply, satisfying the needs of restaurants, mobile caters, bars and private clients.
One of the main benefits of Bag-in-Box wines is the hygienic dispensing and self-seal arrangement after serving which radically reduces the possibility of corked or oxidised wine.
Other benefits of using Refrigerated Wine Dispenser VM10:
- Storage of Bag In Box wine (in temperate conditions) is easy due to the shape of the container
- Reduced transportation costs and efficient storage
- Reduced wastage
- Reduced impact on the environment; approx. 23 boxes can be produced for the same cost and energy consumption used to produce one glass wine bottle.
Our long-established relationship direct with the manufacturer means that you can be confident with your purchase. You’ll be using the most reliable products with the latest technology created by experts in the wine industry.
There are three other refrigerated dispensers in the range:
- VM20 – Dual dispenser with a 20-litre capacity
- GS100 – Dual dispenser, with dual temperature control
- Totem – Single dispenser, 10-litre capacity, with a very small footprint, (ideal for tight spaces)
A quick note about us: We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions. Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments. Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments. We offer solutions, Not just product and services.
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for a 12 month or 24 months terms and conditions apply.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 10 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made direct to site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than a ground floor. We deliver only to a ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery off UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.
VM10/VM20 Refrigerated bag dispenser: features and prices comparison
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.