Insulated Glazed Door
The insulated glass door is beautiful and is also made with the very best materials. With A-Rated thermal efficiency, this door offers a U-value of 1.3 W/m²K. The door is constructed to maximise insulation and includes:
• Door and frame constructed from steel-reinforced, fully welded, multi-chambered white uPVC profile with sculpted beading and profile gives attractive lines to both the door and frame
• Co-extruded rubber bubble gaskets for a near air-tight seal
• Door set on three fully adjustable flag hinges to enable a perfect fit • Key locking handle secures the door using a two-point locking mechanism
• Low profile aluminium threshold for that all-important seal on the base of the door
• Toughened safety glass double glazing, with an Active Blue tint option, maintains an effective thermal barrier between warm and chilled air.
Colour options include White, Cream, Irish Oak, Rosewood and Light Oak. We also offer a choice of bespoke colours including Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Black. Vino Master also offers glazed wine rooms which are popular at the moment as they can show off wine collections beautifully
A quick note about us: We offer a wide range of exclusive products, services and solutions. Vino Master is a division of Elextric based in London, Specialists in electrical engineering and the construction of temperature-controlled environments. Bespoke Fridges, Corner Fridge, Larder Fridge, Cold Rooms, Flower Rooms, Wine Cellars, Wine Conditioning Equipments, Wine Cabinets, Wine Rooms, Wine Dispensing Equipments. We offer solutions, Not just product and services.
Our bespoke doors are designed to capture your dream. And our team of wine storage experts will work closely with you to ensure your passion for wine is fully realised in your wine wall, wine cellar or wine room.
We utilise the very finest products and materials to create our wine storage areas. From bespoke, hand made in the UK joinery, to unique storage solutions made from nautical grade steel. We feel that we have such a variety of products that we are able to assist our customers in all aspects of wine storage at home.
Request a bespoke quote by clicking here
All our wine cabinets including Wine Wall, as well as our wine cellar conditioning units, are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
By purchasing from Vino Master you have peace of mind as we also give a two-year guarantee/product registration.
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. You can rest assured that in the unlikely event of your appliance failing, we are simply a quick telephone call away and we will have an engineer out to you at the earliest opportunity so that your appliance will be up and running again quickly.
We also provide useful information on the cleaning of the products that you purchase from us including the cleaning of filters in our wine cellar conditioning units.
Vino Master extended warranties are available for a 12 month or 24 months terms and conditions apply.
For backorders, delivery will usually be 4-6 weeks and for in-stock orders 10 working days of acceptance of the order.
We do not guarantee any particular delivery date until we have made final delivery arrangements with you, which we will do when the item is received at our warehouse from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are made direct to site by arrangement Monday to Friday (holidays excepted) between 7.30 am and 5.00 pm. No time for delivery is guaranteed; timing statements are estimates only as routes are planned in the most logical and cost-effective way.
We bear the cost of delivery to addresses on UK mainland.
We make a delivery surcharge on the UK mainland in the following circumstances:-
- For delivery guaranteed to take place to comply with customers’ requirements concerning timing.
- If it is not possible to effect delivery at the first attempt on the date advised for delivery.
- Delivery to a location other than a ground floor. We deliver only to a ground floor unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- We also make a surcharge for a UK delivery off UK mainland and for delivery to a location outside the UK.
- You must make and pay for any necessary arrangements for delivery vehicles to comply with parking restrictions, this includes any congestion charges.